No replies to this topic

#1 yaya2017

yaya2017

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:40 AM

Since joining Dior, Simons has injected a new energy into the brand that the designer says comes from today’s luxury customer and the realities of her lifestyle, filtered through the lens of how Monsieur Dior, himself, might  have gone about designing for her.“Women live their lives very differently Nike Air Max 97 Womens these days. We are in the 21st century,” he said. “The way people look at Christian Adidas ZX 750 Femme Dior, they still feel very strongly connected to the original Christian Dior. But  it's almost impossible because it only existed for one decade and that was the mid-century period. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Womens So, it's inspiring sometimes for me to think, ‘What would he have done? Where would he have evolved to?’”Rather than literally interpreting historical Dior codes like the bar jacket, as he did in his first seasons at the brand, Simons is now tapping more lateral inspiration as well as his own gut instinct, as he becomes more comfortable in his role.I was completely attracted to the history of Christian Dior at that time,” he www.andrewjoslin.co.uk said.President Donald Trump pulled out of an international nuclear deal. Nike Air Vapormax Damen Nike says none of the country's players are wearing its shoes, while Adidas  is providing the team's jerseys.

“I feel like it's not good for me to be too Nike Air Max 270 Damen analytical and too intellectual, because maybe it won't work for the Dior audience. It requires Nike Air Presto Mujer from the designer — me, in this case — a different way of thinking and I find that a big challenge, because I was used to a certain way of thinking throughout Raf Simons and Jil Sander,” he said. “For seven years, there was a system and there was a way of thinking that I wanted to break out of, even if it would be criticised at first. I had to be ready for that.”Simons says that it was precisely this change of scale that drew him to the role at Dior. Indeed, not everyone has warmed up to Simons’ new vision for Dior, Nike Air Max 95 Mens a sign that his ideas, even when channelled through a more commercial  brand, remain provocative. But at the end of the day, Simons seems to have Nike Air Vapormax Womens embraced the idea that Dior’s sales figures speak for themselves and are the ultimate Nike Air Max 90 Hombre barometer of success.The World Cup could add about 3 to 4 percentage points to Adidas group Nike Air Max 2015 Damen revenue growth in 2018, lower than previous tournaments due to the fact it is happening in Russia, according to Piral Dadhania, an analyst at RBC Capital Markets.

However, Dadhania noted much of the benefit occurs before the event as the jerseys have already been sold to retailers."Any incremental boost during or after the event relating to jersey sales depends on the extent to which specific teams progress through the competition," Dadhania said“I think I used to be so obsessed with what the press was going  to say. What are a handful of intellectuals going to say? I'm still Nike Air Huarache Femme like that. I'm in that world and I'm like that, but at the end of the day, it Nike Air Max 2017 Womens comes to a point where women just want beautiful fashion. I want to reach out and see it Nike Air Presto Herren succeed,” he said. “Are they going to buy it? Are they going to wear it? It means a lot. I Nike Air Force 1 Donne think it means probably most if they are effectively going to wear it, especially for a house on that level.”Nevertheless, soccer remains important for the image of the German brand, which has supplied the World Cup match ball since 1970 and has a deal to sponsor the event until 2030.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users